A place to share my latest creative pieces. (I know a million bloggers already do this, but I NEEDED a place too!)

6.05.2011

Custom Cards

June is the busiest time for weddings.  In fact, I have 4 invitations on my fridge.  As I looked at them, I thought it was a shame that so much money gets spent on invitations, and most of them will get thrown away.  Sooooo, why not use them in a card for the happy couple? 

Here are two of the invitations I used.  I kept it really simple as I didn’t have much time to really do a lot with them.  Plus, I wanted the pictures to be the main focus!  IMG_4529i

Just a strip of scrap paper that matched the pictures, a stamp here, some baker’s twine there.  Et voila! 

This is how I secured the baker’s twine on the back, just in case you were wondering…

IMG_4532i

I think the happy couples just might like these cards!  Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...