A place to share my latest creative pieces. (I know a million bloggers already do this, but I NEEDED a place too!)

6.06.2011

“Fill-in” the love!

Here’s another little project I made that could be used with a dry-erase marker.  (Previous one is here.)  It’s a fill in the blank sort of project for my little guys’ room.

may 24i

To it make it, I just typed the message, change the font colors to match their room, and printed it out.  I cut it down to size to fit into and 8x10 frame, and glued it to some cute polka dot paper.  (Martha Stewart).  The other side of the paper had this rainbow-y pattern on it, and both boys wanted that instead…so we compromised and I put a strip of it on.  Not my fave, I wanted the blue border around the whole thing.  Oh well, at least they like it like that!  I had a couple of ugly oak frames in the basement, took the glass out, and spray painted them with 4 coats of bright red. When it was dry, I put the glass in, the paper and then the back back on.

Carter is so thrilled to have his own board to get messages on!  (So is Tanner, but he didn’t want a picture with his.)IMG_3984 i

Here’s a peek at Carter’s board on his wall. 

IMG_3989 i

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...