A place to share my latest creative pieces. (I know a million bloggers already do this, but I NEEDED a place too!)

2.29.2012

Cards (From My Blue and Purple Scraps Stash)

The other day I had an itch to make some cards.  It's been too long since I've done it!  I used paper scraps for everything but the base of the card.  For this round I raided my blue and purple paper scraps. And since they were all one-of-a-kinds, I wanted to keep track of what I did just for future reference and ideas. 

Now, I think the cards with tons of embellishments are cute, but honestly, I don't have that much time to put into it, so I go for simple and quick.  Enough to tell the recipient that I care enough for them to put some thought into it!



 This one opens up to show the one star on the inside.  I'll probably use some cheesey line like "You're a Star" or "One in a Million". 

Credits:  All card bases and ink are from Studio G (at Walmart)  there's square w/rounded corners, bracket window, and scallop edges already done!  Paper scraps--no idea.  Stamps, ribbon--no idea either.  Twine--Twinery.  Stars--American Crafts. 

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...