A place to share my latest creative pieces. (I know a million bloggers already do this, but I NEEDED a place too!)

5.10.2012

Spring Banner

I have put this blog on the bottom of my to-do list for awhile and have pictures for 4 or 5 posts…I’m slowly going to get them up.

I love having things hanging up on my mantle, and since banners are a hot trend right now, I’ve enjoyed making them since this last fall.  Here’s a look at what I made for spring:

banner 1

I used some more of the pages from the book I used to make the wreath for the main part.  Added a few punched circles and stickers, then simply taped the back of it to some twine.  (Yes, I know, it’s not going to last more than a couple of years, but I really don’t care because by then something else will be trendy.)

Banner 2

To make the other banner, I just went through my yellow, green and blue scrapbook paper scrap stash—to match my pillows.  I used a circle punch and a scallop circle punch, folded them in half and stapled them over some jute.  Easy peasy!

Banner 3

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...